Class Teacher - 60% Post
60% KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher Required for September 2018
Willingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to our school to share this commitment.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join our school in September 2018, and would welcome applications from teachers with experience from any year group, to ensure we appoint the best person for the school. This is a 60% permanent post. We welcome applications from both talented NQTs and experienced teachers, including those who may have secondary school experience.
Our school can offer you:
- a village school with a positive and friendly ethos;
- fantastic children who are keen to learn;
- a caring and supportive team of staff, governors and parents;
- a commitment to continuing your professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of every child;
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues;
- is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective teaching and learning;
- is able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- works well in a team and can form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents;
- is committed to delivering a knowledge rich curriculum;
- is creative and imaginative;
- sets and consistently maintains high standards of behaviour;
- appreciates the importance of the development of the whole child;
- committed to their own ongoing professional development;
- has confidence to lead a subject with energy and enthusiasm
If this describes you, and you are interested in applying for this position, we would absolutely love to hear from you! Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01954 283030, to arrange a visit.
An application form, job description and person specification can be obtained from either the school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded below.
Willingham Primary School is a friendly, caring and vibrant community school where staff and governors are committed to seeing all children achieve their full potential. This appointment is subject to Enhanced DBS Check, Barred List Checks and two positive references.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 1st May 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 8th May 2018