- Curriculum Areas»
- Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Development»
- Moral Development»
As a school we aim to provide learning opportunities that will enable pupils to:
- Recognise the unique value of each individual.
- Listen and respond appropriately to the views of others.
- Gain the confidence to cope with setbacks and learn from mistakes.
- Take initiative and act responsibly with consideration for others.
- Distinguish between right and wrong.
- Show respect for the environment.
- Make informed and independent judgements.