Temporary Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Temporary 15 hours per week - Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Required for 2018/19 Academic Year.
Willingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional, and subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Start date: September 2018
Post: 9.00am to 12.15pm (15 hours per week) Monday to Friday Term Time
Salary: Level 2 - Point 14 to 17 (£17,681 to £18,672 pro rata)
Willingham Primary School is seeking to appoint a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistant to start September 2018. This post will suit somebody who has had previous experience in the role.
You will be a valuable member of the team working with the class teachers to support the children. The successful applicant will need enthusiasm, patience and be caring and understanding.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has experience in working with children with anxiety
- Experience in working with children with sensory difficulties
- Experience in using and developing social stories
- Has high expectations of self and others
- Loves to work with children and have an impact on their learning
- Has a good knowledge of child development, the primary curriculum and how children learn
- Is reliable, hardworking and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
- Wants to be part of a professional and committed staff team
- Is enthusiastic, flexible and willing to contribute to the vibrant life of our school
- Wants to take part in training and on-going professional development
We can offer:
- On-going staff training and opportunities for professional development
- Wonderful children who want to learn
- A friendly and supportive staff team
Application form, job description and person specification are available from the school office or from the school website www.willingham.cambs.sch.uk
Candidates should enclose a letter of application stating how they meet the person specification, with their fully completed application form. We are unable to accept CV’s.
Visits to the school are welcomed; please contact the school office to arrange this 01954 283030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th July 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 17th July 2018