Breakfast Club. is open from 7.45 am – 8.45 am, Monday to Friday term time only.
To maintain the required level of supervision, the club operates on a strict ratio of staff to children and, as a result, places can be limited. Breakfast Club places need to be pre-booked and permanent changes to a regular booking require a four-week notice period. We are not able to accept children on an adhoc basis; however, we will always try to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
We currently charge £3.50 per session, payment can be made daily or in advance of taking the sessions. We can accept payment by cash, cheque, childcare vouchers or via our on-line payment system.
While at the Breakfast club your children are well cared for, warm and well-fed!
The following guidelines are for your information and help us to ensure the health and safety of your children.
- Children should be delivered to the member of staff on duty in the breakfast old hall.
- Parents should ‘sign in’ their children in the register provided.
- Coats and bags etc should be left tidily in the cloakroom area.
- Any dietary needs should be reported to the office in writing.
- Monies should be paid in advance or on the day.
- Breakfast will consist of fruit juice, milk or water, cereal and toast.
- Children will be expected to help set out the breakfast and help clear away.
- Quite activities will be provided for the children after they have eaten.
- Children in Reception and Year 1 will be accompanied to class once the club is finished. Older children will make their own way internally to classrooms.
- The school’s behaviour policy will apply.
The After School Club welcomes all Willingham Primary School children from the Foundation Stage through to Year Six.
The After School Club is open from 3.15pm to 6.00pm during term time. Its purpose is to give parents the option of after school care and support for their children. In doing so, we provide all our children with a range of activities, to suit all ages and abilities. To sustain your child after a working day at school we also offer all children a healthy snack (a light snack and drink are included in the fees) to support their physical well-being.
To maintain the required level of supervision, the club operates on a strict ratio of staff to children and, as a result, places can be limited. After School Club places need to be pre-booked and permanent changes to a regular booking require a four-week notice period. We are not able to accept children on an adhoc basis; however, we will always try to accommodate unforeseen circumstances.
Our contact details are:
01954 283033 (from 3.15 - 6pm) - answer phone in use outside of these hours
Aims of the After School Club
- To provide a safe and stimulating, caring and secure atmosphere where your child can fully develop his/her mental, physical and social skills through play activities.
- To provide a high quality service for working parents.
- To provide a varied programme of activities, supporting all ages and abilities.
- To enhance children’s self-confidence, raise aspirations, improve relationship and nurture positive attitudes towards learning.
- To provide high quality play and learning experiences for our children.
- To operate this service in a way that ensures equality of opportunity for all our children and families.
- To value each child as an individual.
3.15pm – 4.15pm - £ 5.50
3.15pm – 5.15pm - £ 8.50
3.15pm – 6.00pm - £11.00