Year 3/4 Class Teacher Maternity Cover summer Term
Full time Year 3/4 Maternity Cover Teaching Post required for the Summer Term 2019
Willingham Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional, and subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Post: Full time Year 3/4 Class Teacher for Maternity Cover for the Summer Term 2019
Salary: Main Scale 1 to 6
Do you believe that knowledge is the foundation of learning? Do you believe that an aspirational curriculum is the vehicle to achieve incredible outcomes? Can you help to accelerate an already forward-thinking school to exceptional standards with inspirational teaching?
Our school is welcoming, dynamic and committed to getting better every day. Our children are empowered, confident, kind, and work to become “the best versions of themselves”. Our community is supportive, increasingly diverse and ever growing.
Our school can offer you:
- A school that genuinely considers staff wellbeing;
- a village school with a positive and friendly ethos;
- fantastic children who are keen to learn;
- a caring and supportive team of staff, governors and parents;
- the highest quality professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
- has high expectations of every child;
- is passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues;
- is an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective teaching and learning;
- is able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- works well in a team and can form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents;
- is committed to delivering a knowledge rich curriculum;
- sets and consistently maintains high standards of behaviour;
- appreciates the importance of the development of the whole child;
- committed to their own ongoing professional development;
- has confidence to lead a subject with energy and enthusiasm
If this describes you, and you are interested in applying for this position, we would absolutely love to hear from you! Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Office on 01954 283030, to arrange a visit.
An application form, job description and person specification can be obtained from either the school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or can be downloaded from the ‘Staff’ section on our school website www.willingham.cambs.sch.uk
This appointment is subject to Enhanced DBS Check, Barred List Checks and two positive references.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th March 2019
Interviews: Week commending 1st April 2019